The SPAM Thread part 12

Ashhh

watchin south park, bit of recovery from last night. had a haircut, the usual....so did the lil kids break you again?

your mum cut your hair again pal :D

The injury was my own fault really, i had strained my leg like a couple of weeks ago, but never rested it properly then on Monday i was playing in goal for a bit and i have stretched my leg out to make a save (i saved it lol). After the session my leg was sore but i thought nothing of it but it was only when i was doing my session evaluation that i saw this bruise on the back of my leg and the doctor confirmed it that i had torn my hamstring :(

Sad but true story

JJ, we're going to restaurant before we go to movies... which when we go to... DRINKING! Yay!

that sounds awesome erica, i wanna come :D

your mum cut your hair again pal :D

The injury was my own fault really, i had strained my leg like a couple of weeks ago, but never rested it properly then on Monday i was playing in goal for a bit and i have stretched my leg out to make a save (i saved it lol). After the session my leg was sore but i thought nothing of it but it was only when i was doing my session evaluation that i saw this bruise on the back of my leg and the doctor confirmed it that i had torn my hamstring :(

Sad but true story

that sounds awesome erica, i wanna come :D

pfft hair cut cost too much lol

i do the same thing all the time, why i have trouble with my groin and calf.