The SPAM Thread part 12

Ashhh

Hi everyone! I had been playing Alice Cooper pinball and I was eating. God always happens like that. First I say "hello" to you guys here, then I start doing something else 'cause I find something great and new. : D

But now I'm gonna stay here, I promise. (:

where do you work? :)

really? Omg. :willy_nilly:

See what I posted before to becca; ;]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Para_Lash View Post

I work at a chineese restaurant behind the bar normally but starting today we got a new boss (she's chineese and she poorly speaks dutch) so.... no idea how my work is gonna be and if I got to do other work now cozzzz my sis works there too but she's a waitress.. she's now on vacation for a week SOOO maybe she thinks now that I can serve people!! AND I CAN'T .. I serve drinks and such xD So not looking forward to it....

oooh :willy_nilly: Well good luck with it and everything =]

no I don't have a job. I'm getting one next year for work experience at my school. I have no clue what I wanna do though :???:

Thank you :) my job has nothing to do with my study but I need some money and its not a bad job ^^,

ofcourse you will be fine :) and if your not...... ill just give you a lot of :hug:

Aw.. thanx :hug::hug:

Hi everyone! I had been playing Alice Cooper pinball and I was eating. God always happens like that. First I say "hello" to you guys here, then I start doing something else 'cause I find something great and new. : D

Hey Joan :hug:

You better stay on here now, or else :twisted:

(only Joking :mrgreen:)

hey Joan! :P

how's you? ;-)

Thank you :) my job has nothing to do with my study but I need some money and its not a bad job ^^,

no probs :mrgreen:

Welcome back :P And stay here now then :willy_nilly:

Hey Annisa! :hug:

shave heads? urr no I don't think so. I don't like the shininess :shifty::mrgreen:

and pft alright then :twisted:

Shiny things are good except when they are bald-heads.

Heyy! :hug:

COME NOW CINAMON!

You've seen it? Awesome!! :rotfl:

I love that show 8-)

Its a kick ass show alright. "It...um...appears to be a DOODLE of erm...ME as a COWBOY..." :rotfl:

See what I posted before to becca; ;]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Para_Lash View Post

I work at a chineese restaurant behind the bar normally but starting today we got a new boss (she's chineese and she poorly speaks dutch) so.... no idea how my work is gonna be and if I got to do other work now cozzzz my sis works there too but she's a waitress.. she's now on vacation for a week SOOO maybe she thinks now that I can serve people!! AND I CAN'T .. I serve drinks and such xD So not looking forward to it....

Aw let's hope it's going good then. :D

Sister! :hug::hug:

:hug:

how are you?

HEY JOAN