The SPAM Thread part 12

Ashhh

Thanks! Want me to make you one? Im getting alot better at Photoshop. Or do you want this one? :hug:

that would be awesome!!!:hyper::hug::kiss:

i think Joan needs ur help! she tried to make one but she couldnt make...

:hug: for everyone :)

:hug::hug::hug::hug::kiss:

• Like 1

:hug: for everyone :)

Yay!! :hug::hug::hug:

Not really.. only thing I did today is watch tv and now im on PF ^^, I got to work today.. have to start at 17:30 so I think im going to be here till I g2g to my work ;]

What about you? Gonna do anything today?

Cool, where do you work?

We are packing cos im going on holiday with Becca on tuesday :mrgreen:

Thanks! Want me to make you one? Im getting alot better at Photoshop. Or do you want this one? :hug:

Hey! Im k thanks, hbu? :hug:

I'm good thanks :hug:

:hug::hug::hug: and random reps for everyone!! :D

Whooo!! :mrgreen:

that would be awesome!!!:hyper::hug::kiss:

i think Joan needs ur help! she tried to make one but she couldnt make...

:hug::hug::hug::hug::kiss:

Aww :hug:^_^

What does she need help with? =S

Its hard to explain how you do it really...You need to have the background layer up and then insert the text so there is the background layer and the text layer. Use the magic wand tool and select all the letters and then, with all the letters selected, switch to the background layer. Right click the selected text and then click "Make copy via cut". It should make a new layer. Delete the Background layer and that should do it.

Im not going to explain how i got the RIOT! stuff in the text because that would take ages...

I'll be happy to do it for anyone =]

RAWR EVERYONE IM HYPER!! =D

Cool, where do you work?

We are packing cos im going on holiday with Becca on tuesday :mrgreen:

Whooo!! :mrgreen:

I work at a Chineese restaurant :>

Yeah to Spain ^^ I knowz .. good luck with packing :P lol when me and me sis went to Germany 1 week ago for 2 weeks we packed almost our intire wardrobe and jewelry and almost every belt we have xD (I've got a twinsis so we share almost everything :P)

I work at a Chineese restaurant :>

Yeah to Spain ^^ I knowz .. good luck with packing :P lol when me and me sis went to Germany 1 week ago for 2 weeks we packed almost our intire wardrobe and jewelry and almost every belt we have xD (I've got a twinsis so we share almost everything :P)

I like chinese :)

haha, you must be lucky ;-)

How was Germany?

• Like 1

Aww :hug:^_^

What does she need help with? =S

Its hard to explain how you do it really...You need to have the background layer up and then insert the text so there is the background layer and the text layer. Use the magic wand tool and select all the letters and then, with all the letters selected, switch to the background layer. Right click the selected text and then click "Make copy via cut". It should make a new layer. Delete the Background layer and that should do it.

Im not going to explain how i got the RIOT! stuff in the text because that would take ages...

I'll be happy to do it for anyone =]

RAWR EVERYONE IM HYPER!! =D

i dont know exactly...she didnt say...

i luff:) you, Lewis!:):)

i know it was hard to explain but i got it!:):)

im glad youre hyper!!!!!:hyper: :D:D

I like chinese :)

haha, you must be lucky ;-)

How was Germany?

Well since today I got a new boss.. or well the 2 bosses I had before rent the place for 3 years now the 'real' boss is coming back and the people who worked with her before says she is really strict so dunno im not really looking forward to it :-x Dont know what for work I have to do now...

Germany was nice ^.^ the full 2 weeks it was like 30 degrees so I went sunbading a lot and went swimming too :]