The SPAM Thread part 12

Ashhh

i'm pretty good and excited for monday. going on a class trip :D

what about you?

class trip? cool:)

Ida is insane. I'm not. :shifty::rotfl: jk :D

i'm good, you?

okay..youre not insane...hehhh:) Ida megöl, ha meglátja, hogy te nem vagy őrült, csak ő! :D:rotfl:

Im okay, thanks! a bit bored and hungry!:)

Hi Goldfish-Betty and Superhero-Dia. :hug: I'm fine, I just have a flue now. :) lmao, I live in Finland where are reindeers on the streets and santa's pics are everywhere and snow is here thhe whole year so of course I have flue! :rotfl:

And somebody stole my bike yesterday. :'(

HEY THERE! Nothing much actually, just being on here, listening to music and packing for monday. :D You?

Packing for monday? Where are you going? Nothing much here too. 8D

I have flue like I just told. :rotfl: God, I realizd I wrote something like "interup" but it's interrupt. :D Haha lmao...

Hi Goldfish-Betty and Superhero-Dia. :hug: I'm fine, I just have a flue now. :) lmao, I live in Finland where are reindeers on the streets and santa's pics are everywhere and snow is here thhe whole year so of course I have flue! :rotfl:

And somebody stole my bike yesterday. :'(

i wanna live there, Joan! im sorry you have a flu!:( i hope youll be better soon! :hug:

i will kill who stole your bike!:shifty::???:

i wanna live there, Joan! im sorry you have a flu!:( i hope youll be better soon! :hug:

i will kill who stole your bike!:shifty::???:

Haha, thanks hun. :hug: You don't have to kill that guy I have already killed lol. :rotfl: Just joking...

And we don't have reindeers here in South those are living in norther Finland.

And Santa is living in North too. :D So Helsinki (were I'm living) are nothing. :(

But that's still weird 'cause I donno why they wanted to stole my bike, 'cause it's aweful and ucly and almost broken, lol. :D

Haha but that bike was my baby. :willy_nilly:

Haha, thanks hun. :hug: You don't have to kill that guy I have already killed lol. :rotfl: Just joking...

And we don't have reindeers here in South those are living in norther Finland.

And Santa is living in North too. :D So Helsinki (were I'm living) are nothing. :(

But that's still weird 'cause I donno why they wanted to stole my bike, 'cause it's aweful and ucly and almost broken, lol. :D

Haha but that bike was my baby. :willy_nilly:

okay...i see...i love reindeers...:):hyper:

yeah, we're going on a class trip from monday to wednesday. i'll miss ya'll. :(

sorry, for the flue. :rotfl:

Class trip, woohoo! :willy_nilly:

The last time I was on class trip was half year ago and we went to museum. -.-

How nice is that, that was Finland's national museum and we had to listen about Finland's and Russians wars about three hours. That sucks. :D

So where are ya guys going?

• Like 1