Hey

AWK IsLettingGo

Hey paramore fans. My name is Justin. My favorite song by Paramore is Let this Go, therefore the name and avatar. I'm sure you diehard paramore fans can infer what the abbreviation in my name means. =P

I've been a paramore fan for about 6 months and they're one of my favorite bands. I may be seeing them in Cleveland on August 24th, too! =)

So what's going on.

• Like 2

Oh, isn't katie the one that made the "I kissed a Girl" song? My gf is obsessed with that song. haha.

Hey vassia, i like your sig as well. It seems that this site is filled with others artists. That's cool. The artist who made paramorefans.com is amazing!

ahaha yeah she is indeed, your gf has good taste my friend lmao

yeah there are quite a few different music tastes on here.

Jeez you guys have so many freaking posts, hah. Makes me feel like a noob. =P

I had a chance to see AVA at Warped today in Cleveland, my friend was going to give me a ride, but I can't really afford it right now.

Hell, what can I afford, I'm like 15 1/2 so no one will hire me, lol. Money is hard to come by, so I decided to save my money. I'd rather save it for something else, possibly this paramore concert in about a month. =)

Oh don't worry about me. I used to belong to a Nintendo Forum (Nsider) before it shut down. In a year I had like 10,000 posts. It was a huge forum and I got like addicted, hah. It was cool though because once you got to a certain status they'd send you free stuff. I got a couple nice exclusive Nintendo merch out of it.