Footy Thread

RenegadeRoss

i know, i knew that they weren't going down that easily, i told my friend at half time that I would bet a ton of money that they were coming back and would score within the first 2 minutes of the second half.. and sure enough lol

So you're slightly richer now?

• Like 1

Can't afford him maybe?

We could afford Sanchez as he wasnt asking for alot of money, although i think he was depending on Setanta to stay afloat and give us the money they owed the SPL. Jim Gannon was the one out of the leading candidates whom i dont know very much about, but, from reading about him he seems the perfect fit for us . He's used to working with a low tight budget and having to use the resources available to him while being restricted to loans and free players.

Im quite looking forward to seeing what he can do.

Although he did look on as we played Rhyll (Welsh Champions) in a bounce match and they beat us 3-1..... :shifty:

Edit: ah Bollocks, aye its Ross.

We could afford Sanchez as he wasnt asking for alot of money, although i think he was depending on Setanta to stay afloat and give us the money they owed the SPL. Jim Gannon was the one out of the leading candidates whom i dont know very much about, but, from reading about him he seems the perfect fit for us . He's used to working with a low tight budget and having to use the resources available to him while being restricted to loans and free players.

Im quite looking forward to seeing what he can do.

Although he did look on as we played Rhyll (Welsh Champions) in a bounce match and they beat us 3-1..... :shifty:

Edit: ah Bollocks, aye its Ross.

Lost to Rhyl? :shifty:

Highly-rated Tranmere midfielder Steve Jennings has become new ‘Well boss Jim Gannon’s first signing at the club.

Anyone know anything about this guy?

First european leg tomorrow, quite nervous about it...

Highly-rated Tranmere midfielder Steve Jennings has become new ‘Well boss Jim Gannon’s first signing at the club.

Anyone know anything about this guy?

First european leg tomorrow, quite nervous about it...

Nope, I heard Cardiff are after the Motherwell right back though - I've forgotten his name though :shifty:

aye Paul Quinn, good defender and matured over the last couple of years but still a bit of a ned/chav.

He's been in fights, been in court, been attacked, been done for assult, and been robbed at gun point while on holiday.