One Tree Hill

Guro

• 6 months later...

ok i just watched the season 7 first episode and i was thinking what a hell???

where did Lucas and Peyton went and who is that girl...(Nate situation) im gonna go watch second now :)

and also pour Nate he always gets a bad end of stick :(

Edit:with Dan married Raichel.....

Well if you watched the Season 6 finale, you would have known what happened to Leyton. What do you think of OTH without them??

That's why I'm thinking this is a set-up with Nate, you can kinda tell in the seasons 3rd episode promo! Plus I heard Naley are fine after the 10th episode or so. But it could be false.

Hahah i wached it ant only impression i got is that they went on some kinda of roadtrp... i was watching it very late so i might fell asleep and missed something? LMAO

i hate it... so it is final they r not coming back?

as for Naley i love them , they r the reason why i am wathcing this from episode 1 LOL ( at least Nate is )... i thing they will be ok ..they just need to add more drama to them couse they hadnt any regarding them since crazy nanny episodes. so i get it

I can't remember anything else but Peyton bleeding like hell in the season 6 final? I know they're not coming back though, but I would like to now what happened with them.

I hope the thing with Nate isn't real. And Dan and Rach? ugh! hahah. I love Jamie, cutest thing ever! And Quinn(sp?) seems awesome, I like her! Brooke and Julian, I like them too, haha (:

Well, I think the reason for them leaving is Chad having some problem with the money he's making off the show and wanted more from it, and the only way to give his character closure was to have Peyton, and that was the result on Hilarie leaving the series aswell.

I found it funny how they mentioned Lucas' character in the recent episode on giving Jamie a birthday card making it seem like they were still around! hah, but didn't mention Sawyer at all!