Grey's anatomy

Guro

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, i think mcsteamy is actually like, maturely sexy. I wouldn't, but i appreciate :P hahaha.

The actress who plays addison montgomery/shephard (don't know her actual name) is like, 42 i think. HOW MUCH WOULD YOU LOVE TO LOOK THAT GOOD WHEN YOU'RE 42. Dayamn. I think i have a bit of a girl crush on her.

her name is kate walsh.

and idk about you, but i think she's pretty hot. :]

i freaking love this show.

who doesnt love good hospital drama?

I think she is too and I don't roll that way

I watched Private Practice cuz' she was in it, now i'm hooked on that shit too haha

Greys is awesome, I think season 4 starts here soon, not too sure if thats what seasons we're up too

I loooove McMeridith. They are the cutest things in the world, but incredibly frustrating also JUST BE HAPPY GODDAMNIT. But then that's not the point so it's fine.

Alex and Izzie (as individuals) really, really bug me haha ! I think with Izzie it's because i saw the actress (is it katherine heigl or something weird like that?) in a film before i started watching it and really really hated it :P Alex is just annoying, although towards the end of the 4th series he was getting a bit more like, sensible or whatever so i suppose i was warming towards him a bit... Keep it up in series 5 and you never know, haha.

I loooove McMeridith. They are the cutest things in the world, but incredibly frustrating also JUST BE HAPPY GODDAMNIT. But then that's not the point so it's fine.

Alex and Izzie (as individuals) really, really bug me haha ! I think with Izzie it's because i saw the actress (is it katherine heigl or something weird like that?) in a film before i started watching it and really really d it :P Alex is just annoying, although towards the end of the 4th series he was getting a bit more like, sensible or whatever so i suppose i was warming towards him a bit... Keep it up in series 5 and you never know, haha.

alex doenst bother me,

but i cant stand izzy

she just bothers the crap out of me.

before calle turned les [[btw, what??]] i thought her and george were great together, then izzy had to go in and ruin the whole thing.

all this after a guy. :nono:

the mcdreamy/meredith relationship is soooo adorable,

and the thing he set up w/ the house of candles, omg!

but calle and dr haan, what??

idk if its just decieving,

but haan looks like 20 years older then calle.

alex doenst bother me,

but i cant stand izzy

she just bothers the crap out of me.

before calle turned les [[btw, what??]] i thought her and george were great together, then izzy had to go in and ruin the whole thing.

all this after a guy. :nono:

the mcdreamy/meredith relationship is soooo adorable,

and the thing he set up w/ the house of candles, omg!

but calle and dr haan, what??

idk if its just decieving,

but haan looks like 20 years older then calle.

Which season is this from? xP

I sort of saw the callie thing coming... Well, not like "oh she's blatently that way inclined" but her and O'Malley never really had anything going, or it seemed to me anyway. I saw their split coming a mile away, and once callie/haan became friends i was like "iiii see where this is heading" kinda thing.

I want the 5th series to hurry up- Meredith can't stay happy forever surely :willy_nilly:

^you konw, after the calle/george breakup and the callie and haan's friendship,

i sorta saw it coming too.

i was actually thinking to myself early in the season: "every show on tv has at least one g.ay or les couple. sooo this shows bound to have something"

and sure enough, i was right.