Grey's anatomy

Guro

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Alex too.

Hmm, today I watched the 5th episode of the 6th season, and I really hope that those interns, residents whatever are going to dissapear soon. x_X. but I loved the episode anyway, Cristina crying and missing Burke(hei, I'd like Burke back instead of those bitches from Mercy West), Callie and Arizona which are lovely, especially Arizona, I see her like a character from an other planet, sooo soft and sweet, and perfect, and I love Callie too.

Anyway, I hope that Izzie will return. Please.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i just watched the season finale cause i couldn't hold on waiting anymore at all.

ridiculously cried my ass off though i'm not that emotional at all, but this finale was one of the sickest i've ever seen.

but there's one thing i didn't get completely, maybe cause i was busy crying so much

did meredith lose the baby at all?

(I'm putting it in a spoiler cause we're way far behind here in germany and in case anni reads this, i don't wanna force on spoiling her)

• 3 months later...

I think the season 7 is very boring :( I don't like the plot. Seems like Grey's has lost it's magic.... I kinda hope they'll end it soon before it gets even crappier.

Ps. It's getting really annoying that every single 24 actor soon has appeared in the show :rotfl: I should make a list of that!