The Accent Thread

Jorgi

"hi, i'm kyle, i'm from orlando, which would be a cool place if a really gay actor hadn't been named after it. i have an awesome accent, it's full of obscure american twangs and actually i think i'd prefer to be british. but that's not the case. i'm far too lazy to think up my own speech so i get other people to think it for me; this one here is a fine example of such an occurence. so i'll finish this by saying that jorgi is the best, TALLY-HO, PEASANTS".

...say it.

edit: oh darn, took to long, never mind.

"hi, i'm kyle, i'm from orlando, which would be a cool place if a really gay actor hadn't been named after it. i have an awesome accent, it's full of obscure american twangs and actually i think i'd prefer to be british. but that's not the case. i'm far too lazy to think up my own speech so i get other people to think it for me; this one here is a fine example of such an occurence. so i'll finish this by saying that jorgi is the best, TALLY-HO, PEASANTS".

...say it.

edit: oh darn, took to long, never mind.

I'll put that at the end. XD I haven't saved it yet, okay. give me a few more minutes yet.

Hahaha, oh god, i dunno !

"good morrow chums, i am alexander robertson, and i am conversing to my fellow paramore fans on the world wide web to this wonderful contraption called a "camera". i reside in south-eastern england in cambridgeshire which is simply spiffing. i would normally have my manservant manwell write this speech but he is currently elsewhere, frolicing with the pheasants no doubt. anyway, i do believe that was the doorbell; my shipment of caviar has arrived at last ! pip pip, commoners !

postscript, jorgi is the best"