The Accent Thread

Jorgi

oh i have no idea what your avatar means, i actually happened to remember something from a geography lesson, possibley the only something i'll ever remember or ever paid attention to in a geography lesson, about this place beginning with S that sounds silly in connecticut being the safest place to live if you don't want to get blown up by lava or be earthquaked and whatnot,

POWERS OF DEDUCTION.

elementary, dear watson.

oh i have no idea what your avatar means, i actually happened to remember something from a geography lesson, possibley the only something i'll ever remember or ever paid attention to in a geography lesson, about this place beginning with S that sounds silly in connecticut being the safest place to live if you don't want to get blown up by lava or be earthquaked and whatnot,

POWERS OF DEDUCTION.

elementary, dear watson.

wow

bravo lol. yeah Storrs, CT is the safest, thats where I go to school

i looove accents soooo muuuccchhh. that's so rad haha i want your voice ! even though cider and talking is never a good starting point :shifty: or an excellent one, you decide...

i think i'll do another accent video if this ever reaches 100 pages, just for funsies. it's come a long way, this little thread <3 haha

*cough*

I want one! haha

and get one you shall (don't hate me if i can't say your name :()

I'd ask for one but we barely know each other

true. yet i'll give you a shout out, dude from storrs in connecticut who is less likely to die from an earthquake than i !

edit- wait scrap that i don't live in the US. i don't think england can even get earthquakes.

and get one you shall (don't hate me if i can't say your name :()

true. yet i'll give you a shout out, dude from storrs in connecticut who is less likely to die from an earthquake than i !

edit- wait scrap that i don't live in the US. i don't think england can even get earthquakes.

I will not hate you for that, in fact, the way you english speaking people say my name is much cooler than the lameness of the norwegian way :]