Demi Lovato loves Paramore

luca19

• 2 weeks later...

yeah and her best friend selena gomez loves paramore as well!

and on her youtube channel her and selena mentions paramore on more than one occasion.

this video in particular they talk about paramore for a while.

cuz apparently in one of their other videos they were asked who their fave band was and they said paramore and they said "she's awesome" which made some paramore fans mad and so they explain it here....

[around 6:15]

lol yeah. i think it would be stupid if paramore hated them for being their fans just because they're disney??? and considering the fact that demi/selena just said that hayley is one of their idols. :???:

not to mention that paramore is close with the cyrus family.

I love Demi and Selena. I like how real they seem. I love that whole thing, i love The Jonas Brothers and Demi and Selena, and i try so hard to fight off the Miley Cyrus curse but some of her songs are too catchy to resist, and im actually addicted to the miley and mandy show on youtube, im not exactly sure why but i cant fight it off.. Im actually listenin to miley right now and totally rockin out to it :) Whatever, i love the disney channel and the kids on it and im proud of it. hehe