What grinds your gears?

Shivari

And another thing that's extremly annoying is people my age talking about how drunk they've been. Most of the people in my class(previous, now) talked about that ALL the time. They were always discussing either how to get the alcohol, where to drink it or what they did last time they drank. Some of them actually said they were going to drink on a bus into Oslo(which is a two hour bustour). They're so fuckings stupid.:nono:

I'm not a huge fan of drinking alcohol when you're underage, but if you don't drink it to get like extremely wasted and just trying to be "poplular" I'm more okey with it than people doing what i wrote ^.

Same here, it's happened like in the last few months, and it actually makes me feel really awkward, I don't get drunk, in fact I've never had more than a sip of beer etc. I doubt the people around me would want to :P

y'know what really grinds my gears?

the jonas-fucking-brothers.

THEY'RE SO COOL, LEAVE THEM ALONE

when people sign up for PFC just for the meet and greets

Most people signed up for the pre-sales by what all of them are saying :lol: (which I think is code for M+G)

The sun rising ridiculously early.

The sun has got his hat on, hip hip hip hooray! :P

When littel 12 year old girls pull my fucking hair just to see the Jonas Brothers.

When people bitch about them to get attention.

People who don't like the same music I don't like. And proceed to tell me that it sucks and all sounds the same.

• Like 1

:D

Yes!!!

And people who always get on me for being on forums, because the people on there aren't 'real friends' - they're fucking better friends than you are :nono:

EXACTLY. Ugh. People are stupid.