Paramore fan club renew?

TYLER!

Anyone here not going to renew their membership? I would like to, but i just got an email cause i completely forgot i would have to renew at one point, and i really don't think i have 30 dollars to renew it. I wish it was a once and done deal.:crybad:

I never joined the club, I contemplated doing it right before the concert we just went to, but I figured I'd be paying 30 bucks for a year of the fan club which would be stupid because the majority of a year from now will be "downtime", like them making the new record and stuff. I would wait until the new album comes out, but I've always wondered exactly what kind of benefits I get from being in the club.

Why would they be sending us e-mails telling us to log in and renew if they were just going to bill us anyway? Also I just got this e-mail:

Hey there! Thank you for being a part of The Official Paramore Fan Club! Hard to believe it's been a year since the start of the Fan Club. We noticed that your renewal time is coming up quickly. So as a special gift to our first OPFC members, we wanted to extend your membership a few weeks to September 22, 2008. Just a little thank-you for being an early supporter of The Official Paramore Fan Club. We are working hard on a renewal package that you will be able to purchase at the end of your extensions. Details will be posted shortly. Thanks again!

Sorry but I don't want another fugly ass shirt, this new package better be legit.

yeah i recieved that email too

i don't think they'd send another shirt

maybe its just a discount or something small

i doubt they'd automatically renew the membership

most places wouldn't do that

plus like you said i don't think they'd be sending reminder emails if you didn't have to do anything to renew it...