The Spam Thread Part 13

RenegadeRoss

Bebe! :kiss: How are you?

Lol my new ava confuses me a bit cuz I didn't use a moving one for ages. :rotfl:

I like youre new ava! :hyper: It's like, so cute. :D I'm good cause it's finally weekend. but I got this huge headache... and next week are starting the tests. :nono: what about you hun?

Hey people :hyper:

How is everyone?

hey there! I'm good just got this really annoying headache... :nono: what about you?

I like youre new ava! :hyper: It's like, so cute. :D I'm good cause it's finally weekend. but I got this huge headache... and next week are starting the tests. :nono: what about you hun?

Actually quiet the same. I'm having a headache too atm, wrote a french test today, my head is feeling hot....blah. finally weekend but a bunch of homework. :roll:

boooooooooo

*is hyper*

hrxzthjblk..........hunnii ma betty! :mrgreen::kiss:

haha, mine does feel hot too. :rotfl: did french went okay? We're writing a test next thursday...gotta learn so much. :willy_nilly:

I dunno, but I have a bad feeling with it. Though imparfait is actually easy, but I always get confused with the verbs, not with their endings. :willy_nilly:

yay weekend! :hyper: I'm good just got this huuge headache :nono:. of course, ur in da house! we need a name :shifty:

aww :hug: i hope you get better :D

and a name......hmm...:shifty:...*thinks* lol

hrxzthjblk..........hunnii ma betty! :mrgreen::kiss:

Franny m'dear :hug:

how are you?:D

how are you all? :hug:

i'm good Dia :D

you?

I dunno, but I have a bad feeling with it. Though imparfait is actually easy, but I always get confused with the verbs, not with their endings. :willy_nilly:

aaw :hug: i hope it's okay. we're doing the revision of the passé composé thingy... and lots of stuff. :willy_nilly:

and, how was this thing with your class mates? Did they stop? :twisted: