The Spam Thread Part 13

RenegadeRoss

awh lucky you! I still have a bit less than a month :(

me too!! I'm doing a little dance in my chair right now cause I'm so hyper on it :willy_nilly: :hyper:

:( this sucks. yeah, I got the hyper-thingy too! :hyper:

since yesterday evening i'm all like "yaaay! Yeea!! yaa!" and over buzzing decode, haha. :rotfl:

Hehe, yeah we are.

I was gonna tell one of my friends about it, and i was kinda just jumping and clapping, i don't think she understood what i was saying. :P

:rotfl:. if i told my friends, they would be like "wth ida?? who's paramore?" :nono:

:rotfl:. if i told my friends, they would be like "wth ida?? who's paramore?" :nono:

Hehe, almost all of my friends knows who Paramore is now, cause i write it everywhere, and i talk about them all the time. I've actually got to of my friends really into them now :D:D

Hehe, yeah! :hyper: It's just WOW! :D

Glad to hear you're good =)

:( this sucks. yeah, I got the hyper-thingy too! :hyper:

since yesterday evening i'm all like "yaaay! Yeea!! yaa!" and over buzzing decode, haha. :rotfl:

It's on repeat right now :hyper: DECODE DECODE DECODE DECODE aopgoaigiagiggiahigoiahhhhhhh ahhhhhh!!!!! :willy_nilly:

This song is gonna make me go seriously crazy :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly:

Hehe, almost all of my friends knows who Paramore is now, cause i write it everywhere, and i talk about them all the time. I've actually got to of my friends really into them now :D:D

Good job guro! ;D

my friends really don't care what i'm listening too. and most of them don't even know what kind of music they like...

well, i'm glad that my sister and I got a lot of same interests, so i'm always talking with her about paramore. hehe :D

Good job guro! ;D

my friends really don't care what i'm listening too. and most of them don't even know what kind of music they like...

well, i'm glad that my sister and I got a lot of same interests, so i'm always talking with her about paramore. hehe :D

My sisters don't like the same music as me at all. xP