The Spam Thread Part 13

RenegadeRoss

yeah, i want to do that, too. but my father said it's gonna be too expensive with all the postage and the custom we need to pay then... :willy_nilly:

oh, what job are you gonna do? :D

Yeah, it's expensive with the shipping and stuff, but i just have to have it, and i'm not too sure they're gonna sell it here.

I have no idea yet, prolly in a shop. :P

But i have to go now, bye hunni:hug:

Oh my gosh, hun! :hug: :hug: :hug: what happened? :( do you wanna talk about it?

i'm actually okay, but pretty angry cause two jerks from my class broke my phone.

My mom's bad to me for no reason and only let me stay here till 18:00 now, but that's rather unimportant. All the people and my mom just piss me off....They said 'girl, you have a normal figure for your age, but you eat too much' eh?

'Kay they all can kiss my ass and see what they'll get cuz I'll refuse eating now.

Aw that's shit hun. :hug::nono:

My mom's bad to me for no reason and only let me stay here till 18:00 now, but that's rather unimportant. All the people and my mom just piss me off....They said 'girl, you have a normal figure for your age, but you eat too much' eh?

'Kay they all can kiss my ass and see what they'll get cuz I'll refuse eating now.

Aw that's shit hun. :hug::nono:

Aaw, hunni, don't let them get you down. :( they are all such assholes by saying that! They have no idea what they talking about. :nono: they just have to shut the fuck up. like seriously.

no matter what, we're always there for you. you know that. :hug:

:kiss:

Hello =)

hey again! :D

hey! is everyone okay today?

yeah, i'm actually okay. it's just that 2 jerks broke my phone... :nono:

anyways, how's you?

afternoon guys and gals :]

hey :D

how are you?

@Betty

I'm probably in my worst downtime ever now...thanks to my mom again. you?

awwwww what happened? :( oh i see it above..

that sucks :(:hug: :hug: i hope you'll feel better soon.

:mrgreen::hug: well, i'm angry cause some jerks from my class broke my phone... :nono: apart from that i'm okay, haha.

what about you?

omg wtf

:nono: :nono:

i'm actually really good,it's fall break finally woohooo :willy_nilly:

oh and hi Guro :D

and sorry i'm late

*blames photoshop*

:shifty:

Aaw, hunni, don't let them get you down. :( they are all such assholes by saying that! They have no idea what they talking about. :nono: they just have to shut the fuck up. like seriously.

no matter what, we're always there for you. you know that. :hug:

:kiss:

Yeah I know but seriously it doesn't help me. What should it help if I'm down here and have no one on my side? Nothing. And the worst thing is that they all don't check that they are the matter for my physical problems. If I'd say this to someone of them - NO YOU ARE CRAZY YOU NEED TO GO TO A DOC.

And I bet my mom will fight with me later about eating.

Sorry that I'm so hard today!!!!! :hug:

Yeah I know but seriously it doesn't help me. What should it help if I'm down here and have no one on my side? Nothing. And the worst thing is that they all don't check that they are the matter for my physical problems. If I'd say this to someone of them - NO YOU ARE CRAZY YOU NEED TO GO TO A DOC.

And I bet my mom will fight with me later about eating.

Sorry that I'm so hard today!!!!! :hug:

That sucks so much! :( I wish I could be 'more' there for you...:nono: You don't have to blame you for being hard today. I wanna listen to you. :hug: don't worry