The Spam Thread Part 13

RenegadeRoss

yeah, and I'm so pissed cause i listened to music with my phone and now i can't do it anymore... :nono:

YAY HOLIDAYS! :hyper:

pfft,i'd die lol..i don't go anywhere without my mp4 on...after it was stolen in August,i didn't have one for about 6 days and i was seriously dying :rotfl:

and yeah, Y A Y

:willy_nilly:

Look above at my post with Ida's quote...I'm too lazy and...just to write it again...sorry that I'm kinda meany today. :hug:

Hows you?

Aww, that's awful Franny! I hope everything will be better soon, and pm me anytimeif you want too:hug::hug:

hey again! :D

oh and hi Guro :D

and sorry i'm late

*blames photoshop*

:shifty:

heya :)

How are you guys?:hug:

yeah, same here! :willy_nilly: I'm seriously dying, like, tomorrow in the bus... no music... :nono: i really want a new phone soon.

:( yeah i know that feeling........:nono: it's just so plain..walking without music....i just can't take it lol

whatsup everyone> =]
Awesome :D

I'm good too ;D

You up to much? (:

photoshooooop lol

hbu? :D

Aww, that's awful Franny! I hope everything will be better soon, and pm me anytimeif you want too:hug::hug:

Aw thank you! :hug: Maybe I'm doing it later...

:(:hug: :hug:

just to let you know,i'm always here to talk

[:

Aw thank you so much hun!! :hug:

That sucks so much! :( I wish I could be 'more' there for you...:nono: You don't have to blame you for being hard today. I wanna listen to you. :hug: don't worry

Oh my gosh that's so sweet - thank you so much dear! :hug:

But the worst thing at the eating story is actually that I have a girl in my class who refuses to eat and I see how it ends...I know it's stupid what I'm doing, but this is the only way.

Oh my gosh that's so sweet - thank you so much dear! :hug:

But the worst thing at the eating story is actually that I have a girl in my class who refuses to eat and I see how it ends...I know it's stupid what I'm doing, but this is the only way.

No problem. :hug: but promise me, don't take it too far and let it hurt you. this won't be good then. I gotta go know and I hope it won't be that bad later. love ya hunni. :kiss: bye!

:hug:

Bye everyone!

I'm not too bad thanks just kinda bored with doing an essay :nono:

I saw what you wrote about what's going on with you :hug::(

I seriously hope everything gets better for you soon. You don't deserve it :hug:

Aw thank you! :hug:

Well, I can't promise anything...It depends how much my mom will pull me down the next days...

Glad to hear that you're alright so far. =)