The Spam Thread Part 13

RenegadeRoss

Aw I hope you'll get better soon. :hug:

What? Unfair...:nono: lol

Yes I was at school today...blah. :D

Thanks Franny. :hug:

Haha yeah very unfair. :rotfl:

Blah, me too. :D

Our school day was very hilarious. One of my classmates wrote to blackboard "we love you "his name" <3" while he was away to get me a new notebook. :rotfl:

When he came back to our class we all just laughed and he just started to write there into the blackboard like nothing happened.

Then he asked "is that so funny?" and everyone were just silent. Then all just burst into laughter. :rotfl:

And then we watched a video about cholesterols and the video was originally Russian but there was Finnish subtitles. It was so funny when there was trucks which just brought those cholesterols into humas heart and there was a freaking scary music. :rotfl: Yeah that was animated. :mrgreen:

Haha my bad jokes. :D

I'm good thanks :D

Someone just brought loads of food to work...Long story short, I ate waaaay too much and now I feel a bit sick; it was well worth it :willy_nilly:

Aw :hug::willy_nilly:

What???:uhh:

That can't be true...

He also knows Mr. Guse and Moritz' mom. Mr. Guse worked here at the Martineum one time and there my 2nd maths teacher was director for a long time. :D

Thanks Franny. :hug:

Haha yeah very unfair. :rotfl:

Blah, me too. :D

Our school day was very hilarious. One of my classmates wrote to blackboard "we love you "his name" <3" while he was away to get me a new notebook. :rotfl:

When he came back to our class we all just laughed and he just started to write there into the blackboard like nothing happened.

Then he asked "is that so funny?" and everyone were just silent. Then all just burst into laughter. :rotfl:

And then we watched a video about cholesterols and the video was originally Russian but there was Finnish subtitles. It was so funny when there was trucks which just brought those cholesterols into humas heart and there was a freaking scary music. :rotfl: Yeah that was animated. :mrgreen:

Haha my bad jokes. :D

haha sounds funny. :rotfl:

My school day was rather boring...How good that Amatao is here now, so I can talk to her about our crazy day agan...:rotfl: