The Spam Thread Part 13

RenegadeRoss

well i love shopping but i rarely do it :/ lol

and i also love reading...but only if the book i read is interesting for me.xD

Yeah and that's my problem...I'm mostly not interested in any topics the books are about, but since 'The Tudors' came out, I'm reading one other the other book. When I finished the Heath Ledger one, I hope that there's the 2nd 'The Tudors' book then that I can read this till I'll get 'Twilight' to my birthday. :willy_nilly:

I'm also fine so far. :)

No, I never watched it. But I can imagine that it must be good. D:

Man, I can't wait to get my 'Brokeback Mountain' and '10 Things I Hate About You' DVD's...It's still so much time left...:nono:

2 months, huh? :( yeah, it's still a bit time, but i think it'll be over pretty fast.

gosh, your super sweet 16. :mrgreen: you gotta be excited. :D

hi :hug:

hey there betty! How's you? :hug:

Hey all.

I <333 my new jacket.

haha :D

hiyaaa (:

Yeah and that's my problem...I'm mostly not interested in any topics the books are about, but since 'The Tudors' came out, I'm reading one other the other book. When I finished the Heath Ledger one, I hope that there's the 2nd 'The Tudors' book then that I can read this till I'll get 'Twilight' to my birthday. :willy_nilly:

yay that's good :D

well i used to read a lot a few years ago...mostly harry potter haha....but not anymore.xD

hey there betty! How's you? :hug:

i'm good,thanks :D

hbu? :hug:

Just finished my first period at school, yay! Second period will be harder but I'll survive!

B-day coming up!

yay! well, good luck with surviving! haha. :D

oh awesome! excited much? and are you doing something cool then?

i'm good,thanks :D

hbu? :hug:

yeah, i'm fine thanks. :D doing something cool this weekend?

Yes. :( I hope you'll be right and it'll go over fast. :willy_nilly:

Yeah my super sweet 16! If there also will be My Chemical Romance on it? :rotfl:

that would be a blast. :mrgreen: i see it coming, you on MTV partying your super sweet 16. i know what i'll be giving you! I'll give you Mr. J. Farro :rotfl:

that would be a blast. :mrgreen: i see it coming, you on MTV partying your super sweet 16. i know what i'll be giving you! I'll give you Mr. J. Farro :rotfl:

Aaaahhhh omg...*Imagines that*....:rotfl: No, better not on tv. :mrgreen:

yay that's good :D

well i used to read a lot a few years ago...mostly harry potter haha....but not anymore.xD

I don't read Harry Potter...I only watch the movies. XD

Btw: Hunni can I pm you for making me a new ava like the latest ones you did? :hug::hyper:

Aaaahhhh omg...*Imagines that*....:rotfl: No, better not on tv. :mrgreen:

Aaah :hyper: yeees, not TV... that would be awkward as hell. :willy_nilly:

are you planning something on your birthday?

not really.i'm going to my best friend's house tonight but nothing else that's special.haha

hbu? (:

yaay. what are you two doing then? :D

well, actually i'm doing not pretty much this weekend. but next the next weeks i'm going to cologne again. :mrgreen:

Aaah :hyper: yeees, not TV... that would be awkward as hell. :willy_nilly:

are you planning something on your birthday?

Not really...I have on monday where it's school turn, so I can't do much when I come home...I'll only make a dinner with my family and stuff, not a party cuz I have no friends to invite. :willy_nilly:

i love reading them.lol

and of coursee you can :D

Thankies! :hug:

I sent the pm. :D

yaay. what are you two doing then? :D

well, actually i'm doing not pretty much this weekend. but next the next weeks i'm going to cologne again. :mrgreen:

we're gonna watch some movies with some other girls and stuff :D

and yay that's cool :willy_nilly:

Thankies! :hug:

I sent the pm. :D

np :D

and i see ;-) xDDDD

hey.

hii :hug: