The Spam Thread Part 13

RenegadeRoss

Hey dear! :hug:

I'm so damn tired....8 lessons today and my 2nd maths teacher just leaved a few mins ago. :willy_nilly: How are you? What are you up to? =)

awww :hug:

i'm not bad,thanks [:

i'm just photoshopping,listening to music,talking on msn and being here....i should get up from there and go to learn some words in italian though lol

hey everyone :hug:

hey :hug:

how's you? :D

awww :hug:

i'm not bad,thanks [:

i'm just photoshopping,listening to music,talking on msn and being here....i should get up from there and go to learn some words in italian though lol

Thankies for the hug. :hug: Photoshopping sounds like a new graphic post soon? :hyper:

Aw yeah, I actually should learn too, but I'm too tired...

Hey Becca :hug:

Thankies for the hug. :hug: Photoshopping sounds like a new graphic post soon? :hyper:

Aw yeah, I actually should learn too, but I'm too tired...

haha perhaps :D

i have to learn cause we're writing a stupid italian test tomorrow :/

aww and there's math homework too and i totally don't understand the sutff :(

haha perhaps :D

i have to learn cause we're writing a stupid italian test tomorrow :/

aww and there's math homework too and i totally don't understand the sutff :(

I'm so eager - you know how much I love your stuff. :lol:

Omg good luck then! We're maybe going to write a math test tomorrow...If not, I'm pretty sure that we'll do it on thursday then and the stuff sucks so badly. :willy_nilly: So I can totally understand you. :/

I'm so eager - you know how much I love your stuff. :lol:

Omg good luck then! We're maybe going to write a math test tomorrow...If not, I'm pretty sure that we'll do it on thursday then and the stuff sucks so badly. :willy_nilly: So I can totally understand you. :/

aww haha thanks [:

thank you :willy_nilly: it's so weird cause i never have to learn english words cause i simply know them.lol....but it's not like that with italian =/ lmao

aww well good luck to you too then :D

I'm alright just kinda tired and cold ><

you? :hug:

:hug: for you [:

i'm not bad,thanks...a little hungry though.haha

aww haha thanks [:

thank you :willy_nilly: it's so weird cause i never have to learn english words cause i simply know them.lol....but it's not like that with italian =/ lmao

aww well good luck to you too then :D

Aw thanks. =)

Yeah I have the same problem with french...the other languages exept english are all so weird...

Btw: what do you think - should I change my ava into this one 2cfzf3o.png ? :willy_nilly:

@Becca

I'm good. Just have a little headache...and you? Are you any better? :hug: