The Spam Thread Part 13

RenegadeRoss

i wish you luck with them! :D what tests are you writing?

just was at school, made homeworks and came online. now i'm just listening to music and jabbering a bit on here. :mrgreen:

Thank you =) And we have one frenchtest, and one i religion-thing, i can't remember the name of the subject in english xP

how are you guys? :hug:

I'm okey, sick xP Hehe, you? :hug:

not that good, i've a super annoying cold. :willy_nilly:

what about you, hun? :D

aww :hug: i think i'm gonna get a cold too :/ it's been raining all day today....and it's soo cold outside :???: i freaking hate rain.it makes me sad&nervous...

and my internet is such an ass and going really slow. -.-

I'm okey, sick xP Hehe, you? :hug:

you too? :hug:

i'm okay apart from the rain and stuff...

aww :hug: i think i'm gonna get a cold too :/ it's been raining all day today....and it's soo cold outside :???: i freaking hate rain.it makes me sad&nervous...

yeah, here it's pretty cold any rainy too. :willy_nilly: well, sometimes i really love the rain... and it's 100% better than freakin hot! XD

haha, my internet is bitching around too.

you too? :hug:

i'm okay apart from the rain and stuff...

Haha, yeah. I've got a really bad cold, so i was awake almost the whole night cause i coughed all the time. :willy_nilly:

aw, we wrote a french test last week. it was okay, though. :willy_nilly:

i hope they not that hard. :P

How did it go? =)

I have to go, bye guys! :hug:

yeah, here it's pretty cold any rainy too. :willy_nilly: well, sometimes i really love the rain... and it's 100% better than freakin hot! XD

haha, my internet is bitching around too.

yeah i also could love it sometimes,but not now... :/ xD

i wish it was freaking hot right now :willy_nilly:

and screw internet.lol

Haha, yeah. I've got a really bad cold, so i was awake almost the whole night cause i coughed all the time. :willy_nilly:

omfg that sucks :(:hug:

& bye :hug:

lol. yeah not yet tbh. all the days was really sunny...BAM! and it rained all day. :nono:

my head feels like it's going to explode... :willy_nilly:

same here...it's hard to believe that 9 days ago i went swimming and it was so hot :shifty: and now....15 degrees,wind and rain... =/