Paramore song to be on "Twilight" movie soundtrack

meretricious

The quote in the post says it's a new, untitled song. I doubt very much that it'll be Stop This Song, seeing as it's neither new or untitled.

Stop this song seems unlikely, I doesn't really go with the sense of the movie itself. I could see a "new" song being on it, but also, there is a possibility that if there was a new song it would not appear on the album.

For example, Disturbed's "In this moment" for the Transformers soundtrack did not appear on "Indestructable", this could possibly be the cause if a new song appeared.

Stop this song seems unlikely, I doesn't really go with the sense of the movie itself. I could see a "new" song being on it, but also, there is a possibility that if there was a new song it would not appear on the album.

For example, Disturbed's "In this moment" for the Transformers soundtrack did not appear on "Indestructable", this could possibly be the cause if a new song appeared.

I was being sarcastic when I said unlikely, if the source is accurate thenit won't be Stop This Song. Songs also don't need to fit in with the film to be on the soundtrack but the quote gives the impression this will be a one off song, like most of the Spiderman songs. I agree that this song will probably not appear on the new album.