Riot! MVI

GTAndyM

Hi,

I recently downloaded U-Myx, with a sample from Misery Business. I know the full song is on the Riot! MVI disc, but does this also have all the other songs off the album? Or is it just Misery Business? Also what else exactly is on the disc?

Thanks

*2 new questions to save making new threads. Firstly, I've been listening to Emergency (Crab Mix), but does anyone know why the screaming was taken out of the original? Secondly was there 3 different versions of Live In The UK? If so how different are they?

The U-Myx has Misery Business and crushcrushcrush.

The MVI has the full album, with 5 bonus tracks:

When It Rains (Demo)

For a Pessimist (Live from London)

Born for This (Live from London)

Pressure (Acoustic)

Misery Business (Acoustic)

It has the official videos for Hallelujah and Misery Business, live performances of That's What You Get and Misery Business. Also stuff from touring, and a video about the making of RIOT!

It also has pictures, wallpapers and buddy icons.

It has the lyrics for RIOT!, too, and karaoke (sp? XD) for crushx3 and misery business.

The only versions I know of Live in the UK are Live in Brixton, which Hayley didn't sound very good on, and Live in Manchester, which was better.

I don't know about any other versions.

I think the label decided to tone down the screaming in Emergency? I don't know. Maybe they thought it would appeal to a wider audience, cause not everyone likes screaming? :P

Ehh..it's not a big deal. You can still hear the screaming in the original version of Emergency, it's just REALLY low

The only versions I know of Live in the UK are Live in Brixton, which Hayley didn't sound very good on, and Live in Manchester, which was better.

I don't know about any other versions.

I think the label decided to tone down the screaming in Emergency? I don't know. Maybe they thought it would appeal to a wider audience, cause not everyone likes screaming? :P

Ehh..it's not a big deal. You can still hear the screaming in the original version of Emergency, it's just REALLY low

Where do you get the other 2 live versions. I only know about the 1 that was officially released since I heard the other 2 weren't being released for some reason.