show tonight?

I WENT AGAIN IT WAS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGG AHH omg im sorry you guys couldnt go. So they did their opener, then they did pressure, and then im not sure of the order but they played conspiracy, brighter, emergency, never let this go, woah, all we know.. i believe, and i know for sure they ended with My heart. It was amazing i got rly close to the stage this time and toooooooook some AWESOME PICS compared to my crap ones last time haah. i met josh and jeremy once again and talked to them for a bit. then i saw hunter but i didnt have a chance to go up to him. i saw zac but he was on his cell phone so i didnt bother him bc that would be rude of me lol. Hayley left right away after the show bc they were going to get food so i didnt get to meet her this time but i met her last time soo its all good. i got pushed around a lot lol on the floor its hard to defend myself im soo short haha. Anyways heres a few of my pics and ill send them all in an email as soon as i upload all of them. unfortunately i couldnt stand high enough to get pics of hunter and zac so here are just some my favs of josh, hayley and jeremy enjoy!

DSCN0514.jpg

DSCN0487.jpg

DSCN0509.jpg

Yup. What she said.

I talked to Zac and Hunter, though. Sucked they didn't do what they usually did at the end of their set. I was soooo close. Too close, actually.

I felt weird when she moved to where I was.. I mean.. She was no more then 6 inches from me. No joke. She patted my head 'cause she remembered me. n__n still.. I have have a pic to prove it.

XD