cool kids

Oh my god! that episode was awesome

Navid is the best haha and i actually really liked adrianna in this ep,shes not so bad when shes not on drugs

still dont like naomi much tho, i mean with what she said to annie and all..

silver and dixon<3

aand i like that cop chick too haha

see wasnt it amazing! like it couldnt have been any better!

ik haha hes so sweet! it was so cute how hes liked her since 7th grade and payed for her rehab

yeah its like a whole diff person when shes off the drugs, hopefully we will get to see more of that

hahah silver on the pain meds...that was funny

yeah! shes cool, i soo knew her and ryan would end up together somehow, theyre always flirting

I love this show too. I was surprised. I only saw snipets of the first episode and wasn't impressed so I forgot about it. My friend kept bugging me to catch up on it so I did and now I'm addicted.

I really don't want Ethan and Annie to be together. I'd much rather see her be friends with Naomi. I guarantee now Naomi is gonna get back at her somehow.

i loved the last episode.

Silver is still amazing,and i love her and dixon.

and i fell in love with adrianna this episode<3 Navid is awesome,they're gonna be good together.

i love that guy who likes naomi , he's hot;D

yayyy! haha...shes amazing.<3

but yeah the guy that likes naomi would be perfect for her, i think. he'll keep her in line so to speak, instead of letting her just walk all over him...sorta like ethan let her do...

haha yeah she is

yeahh totally, he'd be good for her

theres one guy i really dont like, and thats kellans character, i actually have no idea what his name is lol but i dont like him at all

haha yeah i dont know his name either actually...i mean kellan is freakin sexy...but his character is annoying...he jsut appears randomly in episodes and makes out w/ naomi at the peach pit...its like uhhh...okeyyyyy...

i knoww

he's just weird

and he was an ass with the whole teacher/cop thing.. dunno their names either haha i suck

ohh yeah, damn i missed that part because the election kept interrupting the channel...ill have to watch it again online.

ik the teachers name is ryan..but i dont remember the cops name either haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...