Skins

Guest JadeIsRad

^ I knooooooow,I didn't mention it in the first post because maybe there are some people who haven't seen the episode yet and I would've ruined the "surprise",haha. (and I still hope that Freddie is not dead,haha).I mean,come on,Freddie was pretty much the only decent guy in the series. :\ And the writers... killed him? Just like that? ;\ But damn it. I'll never go to a psychologist,that's for sure,haha. And why Cook? :shifty: He has already gotten himself in a lot of trouble,haha. Oh well,we'll see. I cannot believe that it's already is the end of the 4th season next week :shifty:

Totally. We'll see next week. :shifty: And it's so weird that this is Effy's last season,haha,I got used to her,I mean,she's been in Skins since the beginning. :shifty: And I'm curious if there is going to be a number 5 season. And curious about the cast as well,haha.

I fucking hate the writers of Skins.

They fucking kill my favorite characters each generation.

Good thing I read the spoilers before I watched the episode or I would have been an utter mess watching it. I mean, I was in pretty bad shape watching it, but I at least had time to prepare myself.