Skins

Guest JadeIsRad

awww but emily and naomi were just beautiful, i cried when naomi said all that stuff to emily.. it was the cutest thing ever i swear :) and cook was just awesome this episode :) and panda said some pretty funny stuff, but yeah i do think they should have gone into more detail with everything, it all felt a bit rushed and not explained properly, this episode felt more like the penultimate rather than the last one of the series but i still loved it :)

this is almost worse than not knowing if sid found cassie or not

FFFUUU SKINS

JUST SHOW ME HOW IT ENDS

YES.

They probably think that we already know what really happened in the end,but daaaaamn,our minds can get really twisted and there are simply so many possibilities we can think of.

:nono:

Not fair. :(

Guest JadeIsRad

Okay, so I heard Freddie died and decided to check it out on youtube because he was very attractive and I wanted to know how he met his end.

Holy shit, I wish I hadn't now. When the fuck did Skins get so depressing?

I am really disturbed by it now. I can't unsee it. JUST UGH WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

:shifty:

Okay, so I heard Freddie died and decided to check it out on youtube because he was very attractive and I wanted to know how he met his end.

Holy shit, I wish I hadn't now. When the fuck did Skins get so depressing?

I am really disturbed by it now. I can't unsee it. JUST UGH WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

:shifty:

dude that's what i thought

the first generation was better on so many levels haha

I loved the first 2 seasons,only liked the other 2 seasons.

But it annoys me that we never know what happens in the end of each generation. I mean,damn it,we don't have super powers to figure it out! :(

I think I'm going to watch the first 2 seasons again. And again. And again. :D