'Decode' to be released on fanclub tomorrow (october 1st)

watchthesky

am i the only one who didnt like decode that much?

I didn't like the lyrics. They aren't as well-worked as Riot! and AWKIF, as if they didn't put as much work into it. They don't flow with the song well at all, in my opinion, and they are very basic grammatically. I love the instrumentals though.

I didn't like the lyrics. They aren't as well-worked as Riot! and AWKIF, as if they didn't put as much work into it. They don't flow with the song well at all, in my opinion, and they are very basic grammatically. I love the instrumentals though.

yeahhh it was just like so simple and boring...i thought it was totally a corny song...and the vocals were too like 'chanting' sounding and slowwwww...like every word hayley sang lasted like 10 seconds

You can't download it.

You can, I downloaded it. Use Lime Wire.

Track: Decode

Album:Twilight Soundtrack

Duration: 3:24

Plays: 67

thats just for today

Sorry Kailey, but Dia was at 114 plays yesterday, lol. :P

And by the way, there's something wrong with your "duration", cause the song lasts 4:25.

^ i don't know for sure, but i would assume so. its the main theme, so probably the most important part of the soundtrack. i bet they'll have it. the only hindrance i can think of is people might have to buy the whole album to get the song. they may or may not do that, that's what they did for vindicated for spiderman 2.

once again, i'm just guessing

this is a random question and it might even be stupid... but is the song actually going to be in the film? With the my hero cover, it never was actually used in the superman film. just wondering if decode is actually gonna be used in the opening credits or the closing credits if you get me :)