my fave ever band :):):):):):):):):):):):)::):):):):):):):):):):):) :)::):):):):):):)

patriciawhale

heeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you guyyyyssss:willy_nilly: i just looooooobbbbbe pendulum. im soooo happru to be in thus happy place with other pendy fans they are my life and i lovwe them u especially love ben mount i no id like to mout him nyahahaahahah:hyper:i remeber all the pain and angushhhh theyve got me through like the time i fell over in my herb gardebn and the realllyllylylyl hot gardener who i like to call minty saw me and laughed and then i dried loads and loads and then i self harmed with a pencil and i bled everywhere then i didn;'t know what to do so i put ocrriander bits on it and since then everyone at schooooooooool calles me bloody corry and its reallylylylylylylyl mean :crybad:but then pendy helped me throught that ethouch time andf esp3ecially the song in silicon because it remendied me that one day i get get a booooobies job and everything weill be fine

luuuuuuvvvvvv uyou allllj;lkllk;lkohersgyuilhvgfuih bye bye mwhaaaaaaah

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooxoxoxoxolxoxoxoixoxoixo9xoi-xiocediou' :kiss:

yeah but it doesnt really matter becasue theyre alll emo bands so ther kindif the same and we can alll love eachother and love pendy and if noone likes band punctyyyy why arse you reading it is it becvause you lovve me and you want to share pendy songs with mee and yey we can be like the pendy possie and like wear black hoodies with slipknot on the back of them and you can meat minty if you want and he could join our possie and it would just be so super cooliishous yeyyy any one else that wants to join me and masterbates pendy possie just ask and you can join and itll be really coool i love you massy B thanks for giving me the stupendiouse idea :D oxoxoxo lovfeoxoxoxoxloveoxoxxoxhugglesoxoxoxoxkissesoxoxooxxlovveoxoxox wooo PENDY POSSEYYY