Nevershoutnever!

-parawhore-

I back everything you've said. I'm pretty sure he 19, but that doesn't give him the right to think he's high and mighty. I was talking to a band, I'm not going to say who, but they've toured with NSN and they were like... "HA! Christofer Drew. Poor kid. His fan base has changed his whole life because they treat him like a god. Its really unfortunate because he's a good musician, but not as good as his fans let on. He'll flicker out in no time once his fans grow up. Which is gonna be soon."

And HELL YES! ALEXANDER DELEON IS MY FUCKING HERO! I adore that man.

Omg hahahaha. That's hilarious. And totally true. He's changed so much... I used to be okay with it. Now I'm like "BRO. GROW UP." It's getting to be too much.

Omg hahahaha. That's hilarious. And totally true. He's changed so much... I used to be okay with it. Now I'm like "BRO. GROW UP." It's getting to be too much.

I know right, I was sitting there just giggling because the band that was saying it is totally respectable and you just wouldn't expect it at all from them because they're ridiculously nice guys. But I agree with them. I think he's going to flicker out really fast.

And its weird that I'm saying this because I used to LOVE Chris... like hardcore.

"HA! Christofer Drew. Poor kid. His fan base has changed his whole life because they treat him like a god. Its really unfortunate because he's a good musician, but not as good as his fans let on. He'll flicker out in no time once his fans grow up. Which is gonna be soon."

SO TRUE!

• 5 weeks later...

I really like the album.

I wasn't expecting it to be this good.

My favourites are California, Love Is Our Weapon and Can't Stand It.

The only problem I have with it is the vocals. What they did to the vocals make them seem like demos.

But other than that, I have nothing but good things to say about What Is Love?

Because we obviously send him a myspace comment every 30 minutes and want to kidnap him.

I don't like the fact that he thinks all of his fans are 13 year olds and can't relate to his music because of that.

He's only one year older than me!

:nono: