Nevershoutnever!

-parawhore-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

BUMP!

I think Mr. Christofer Drew needs to get some attention again. hahaha.

The Summer EP has leaked and its great. Simple as that. Classic NSN vibe. One of those albums that you just want to blast and dance around to, if you ask me.

I'm also seeing them tonight with Boys Like Girls and I'm pretty stoked.

The last time I saw them they only played 4 songs, but since they're playing right before BLG I'm hoping they have a longer set.

My favourite so far off the Summer EP is:

I Just Laugh.

I'm also seeing Nevershoutnever! when I see Boys Like Girls July 15th. :hyper:

Hopefully Christofer will be playing some summer ep songs as it should be out by my date!.

They were soooo good tonight! The crowd was ridiculous, like, I think my eardrums busted from their screaming. Fangirls annoy the hell outta me.

But honestly, Chris sounded sooo good. And he was sweet talking the whole crowd.

They played a few new songs from The Summer EP.... not I Just Laugh, which bummed me out cuz thats my favorite from it. But he played Happy, On The Brightside and Losing It.

They were soooo good tonight! The crowd was ridiculous, like, I think my eardrums busted from their screaming. Fangirls annoy the hell outta me.

But honestly, Chris sounded sooo good. And he was sweet talking the whole crowd.

They played a few new songs from The Summer EP.... not I Just Laugh, which bummed me out cuz thats my favorite from it. But he played Happy, On The Brightside and Losing It.

LUCKY. You're going to soo many shows lately! Did you meet him?

Really?! THAT'S RETARDED. He says in his blogs how he loves meeting fans... Ummmm :shifty:

Oh yeah, and that he LOVES them.

It seems like he's devoted to his fans, but.. i want to meet him at my show. Disappointing. :crybad:

and i'm totally bummed I Just Laugh isn't apart of NSN setlist! Boo.

I mean, I'm pretty sure Chris really does love his fans and whatnot, but I honestly do understand why he might not go out and hang out with them. I mean, last night he just walked by to get to the venue to sound check and girls were screaming and chasing him. I mean, his fans could like, kill him because they're crazy in love with him and whatnot. I would be horribly intimidated by that and I would probably stay in my bus too. hahaha

haha yeah. when i saw that picture...i was like, "aww really?"

bcuhs i've never seen him perform in person, but i've seen some live recording of him and he's very good at performing live!

hmm, maybe when that person went, chris was probably having an off day.... =/