Nevershoutnever!

-parawhore-

I WANNA GET THE ME AND MY UKE EP SOO BADLY!

There's a few up for pre-order that are like, hand made.

The sleeve is cardboad and some of the yarn used in the Bigcitydreams video is used to hold it together.

How rad is that?!

I WANNA GET THE ME AND MY UKE EP SOO BADLY!

There's a few up for pre-order that are like, hand made.

The sleeve is cardboad and some of the yarn used in the Bigcitydreams video is used to hold it together.

How rad is that?!

JISEHGUHPEOIJAPRTGOIHJPQIAEOjrdpoitujypawo4ietjhprtdiofjrpwoiugtj

i wannnnnnn tit

• 2 weeks later...

Lookie!!!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Real Me. (pt. 1)

Current mood: Peaceful

Category: Life

Hello Everyone!

Here are a couple things I want to clear up / let you know!

1. The last thing I want is to be a pop-star. I started NSN to pass the time. I just write songs to get emotions or thoughts out of my mind. I don’t want to be famous; although I would love for my music to touch as many people as possible.

2. For any girl who thinks they are in love with me. You aren’t. You don’t know me, and if you did you probably wouldn’t like me as much. Anyways, I don’t look very good in person. You can thank the modern technology of photoshop for that.

3. I don’t write songs to make money. Money is not a large concern to me. It was a big part of my life growing up (seeing as my family was broke most of the time), so I try to not worry about it as much as I was raised to. Don’t get me wrong; I like having money just like anyone, but I would rather see it go into something more productive then my bank account. As long as my parents, brother, sisters, and I are living comfortable I am content.

4. I don’t like extra attention. I have always been that way.

5. Camera suck. I don’t like taking pictures. The flashes hurt my eyes. I would much rather talk to a fan then take a picture. So, please save my eyes and come talk to me instead of hoarding me for a picture.

6. I really do love my fans. Without them I wouldn’t have the confidence that I do. All my life I have had very low self-esteem and been depressed most of the time. All those encouraging words really do pick me up and make my day better.

7. I also usually have really bad acne. I am teenager so don’t be alarmed if you see me at a show with a couple of zits. Blah.

There is a lot more about me.

I will be writing these more often. I hope this blog helped you understand me a little more!

-christofer drew

Haha.... Yeah, I think its funny that my parents are cool with a tattoo, but they dont want me to get my lip pierced... even though tattoos are permanent and piercings arent.

And yeah, I've been talking all about like... Peace and love everyone! but I cant go so far as the vegetarian thing. I wish I could, but I dont have the will power. I like meat too much.

*edit*

HAHA.... that really made me laugh. Especially #2, 5, and 7.

Haha.... Yeah, I think its funny that my parents are cool with a tattoo, but they dont want me to get my lip pierced... even though tattoos are permanent and piercings arent.

And yeah, I've been talking all about like... Peace and love everyone! but I cant go so far as the vegetarian thing. I wish I could, but I dont have the will power. I like meat too much.

*edit*

HAHA.... that really made me laugh. Especially #2, 5, and 7.

yeah it made me laugh too, he's actually a real down to earth person:D, not that i didn't think he was before. A lot of that stuff i didn't know about him... wow he makes me like him (not love ;-) according to #2) even more.:P

Thursday, January 08, 2009

DOWNLOAD the ME & MY UKE EP for FREE

For free?!!!!??!…yep.

So on January 20th at noon we are going to be putting up a page where you can download the ME & MY UKE EP for free. It’ll have an easy-as-pie folder containing high-quality mp3s of the songs + the cover art and credits.

The free download will be up for 7 days only.

Waz the catch? Nothing really. We are however going to put up a paypal donation button on the page where you can give whatever you want…2 cents or 1,000 bux. All of the money will go to a wonderful company called Tom’s Shoes. Tom’s Shoes is a company where whenever they sell a single pair of shoes, another pair goes to a child in need. They’ve done trips to Africa and other spots and delivered shoes to kids. It’s a simple, but amazing gift to them and helps them get around and also have a sweet pair of kicks. Your donations will go right to getting more shoes made for these beautiful children.

As an additional thank you, Tom’s is going to give us a special code where NSN! fans can get $5.00 off an order of shoes (also, these shoes are awesome looking and even when you get this discount, a pair will still go to a child…yep!)

Be sure to check back here on January 20th for the link to the download and the little coupon code.

The ME & MY UKE EP will be released on Itunes on January 27th. We will also have a very limited hand-made version of the cd up for preorder on the 20th. This version is in really neat cardboard sleeves and bound with the actual yellow yarn from the the BIGCITYDREAMS video shoot.

Speaking of, the Bigcitydreams video will debut here next tuesday, January 13th.

Tomorrow will be announcing the dates for the NeverShoutNever! acoustic headlining tour which will be happening in Feb + March. After that we’ll be on the Bamboozle Road Show and Festival and then playing just a couple weeks on this summer’s Warped Tour.

The new album will be out in the spring and the single from it should be out near the end of March.

Thanks for all the love and support.

xo

nsn!

:D :hyper: I'm so doing it!!!!