OWL CITY!

XslightaddictionX

haha, yeah. I actually meant to say that. For some reason, even if its a solo artist, I say them. Its because of bands like Bright Eyes and The Rocket Summer that started as solo projects and then turn into actual bands. haha.

Yeah, I'm currently downloading his album off of iTunes.

The Saltwater Room is my favorite.

Catchy melodies!

But again, The singing isn't for me lol.

They all sound the same in my opinion. The music is great though.

haha, thats what my friends say about all the music I listen to. I totally understand where you're coming from though. A lot of the bands in the scene really do sound the same. Thats probably why I have so many bands I listen to.

Dude... me too. I had my laptop on my desk today at school and I have a Mitchell wallpaper and everyone was like.... "Oh geez Faith... who is that?" and I was like... "AHHH! MITCHELL DAVIS!!! I LOOOOOOOOOVE HIM!" and then I was like... "Ah! I'm gonna send all of you links to his youtube. He's amazing!"

I'll gladly make you one. However, is it okay if I do it tomorrow. Its late here and I kinda wanna go to bed. haha

My brother and Dad think Mitchell is the greatest. We watch at least one video of his together every night. haha.

We really need to get back on topic.

OWL CITY! wooo! I want him to go on tour. haha.