Halloween!

RenegadeRoss

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went as... tbh with I still don't know =))

I was wearing all black, had loads of fake blood on my face (well, chocolate syrup, water, honey and food colouring... it smelled) had a cape on and this cute ghost hair band 3

I just looked like a child going trick or treating who got beaten up 3

• 9 months later...

you can just type in the search halloween and it'll some up even if there are extra letters or symbols lol but thats okay dont worry about it.

i was thinking leggings and a black shirt

but i need to find this:

pink%20ladies%20jacket.jpg

or make one

i was thinking an outfit like this:

stephtree.jpg

but im suppose to be rizzo:

rizzo.jpg

and idk how to do my hair either

you can just type in the search halloween and it'll some up even if there are extra letters or symbols lol but thats okay dont worry about it.

i was thinking leggings and a black shirt

but i need to find this:

pink%20ladies%20jacket.jpg

or make one

i was thinking an outfit like this:

stephtree.jpg

but im suppose to be rizzo:

rizzo.jpg

and idk how to do my hair either

First off, if you're gonna be a Pink Lady, you have to do the originals... not the ones for Grease 2.... simple as that.

Dressing up as Rizzo should be easy. Black pencil skirt to the knee, black top and the Pink ladies jacket over the shoulders, not actually worn properly. As for the hair, if you cant do the curls, try a wig.

I have no idea what I'm gonna do for Halloween this year... I'll be on campus so I'm sure there's gonna be some parties or whatnot... any ideas that can be done cheap and easy? (aka in a college students budget)

First off, if you're gonna be a Pink Lady, you have to do the originals... not the ones for Grease 2.... simple as that.

Dressing up as Rizzo should be easy. Black pencil skirt to the knee, black top and the Pink ladies jacket over the shoulders, not actually worn properly. As for the hair, if you cant do the curls, try a wig.

I have no idea what I'm gonna do for Halloween this year... I'll be on campus so I'm sure there's gonna be some parties or whatnot... any ideas that can be done cheap and easy? (aka in a college students budget)

welll duhhh im being one of the originals rizzo! grease 2 rules tho. not better than grease tho.

but yeah thats what i was thinking or just black leggings black shirt. but the skirt is better for rizzo. im gunna see if i can curl my hair.

should i wear heels or flats?

ummmmm.... you should be a stripper! dont have to buy much clothes

lmfao:wink: jk jk jk

pink ladies jacket..hahaha

thats awesome

well duh i need to get one somehow

I'm pretty sure Rizzo wears flats most of the time... if I remember correctly dark red ones.

And it would be too cold to be a stripper Catie, come on!

yes yes i believe you are correct

Grease%20Icon%20Rizzo.jpg

so thats pretty much my outfit for halloween

damn. hmm be ummm.... a pirate! lol idk