The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

I'm good, my cough just pisses me off....

Hunni.....What do you think, should I make a sig of the pics I gave you this morning, instead of using only one as ava? :D

Aaaw. *gives a super bear and feel better :hug:*

Making a sig doesn't sound bad. :mrgreen:

:hug: good thanks :D i saw twilight yesterday :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: hbu?

yaaaay. :hyper: it was great, wasn't it?

this movie is the love!

yep <3 lots of things were different from the book :nono: it was amazing though :willy_nilly: and i downloaded the movie so i'm gonna watch it today again :mrgreen:

yeah, somethings really were different... but that didn't made it worse. I still liked it. :D oh that's awesome!

My favourite quote by edward was "sex. money. sex. money. cat." XD

:rotfl: i cracked up there. :rotfl:

yeah, somethings really were different... but that didn't made it worse. I still liked it. :D oh that's awesome!

My favourite quote by edward was "sex. money. sex. money. cat." XD

:rotfl: i cracked up there. :rotfl:

yeah :rotfl: and the baseball scene was amazing too <3 i'm gonna make some anis of that part :D

btw who is you favourite character? :D

But it won't be that good cuz the colouring of the pics is so different. :nono:

Aaw. :( but we'll see when it's finished. :hug:

:D

yeah :rotfl: and the baseball scene was amazing too <3 i'm gonna make some anis of that part :D

btw who is you favourite character? :D

yeah, i'm also loving the baseball scene with all the thunders and stuff... :willy_nilly: yay for making anis. :D

well, I love everyone but I got three favourite characters: Alice, Bella and Rosalie. :D at first I didn't like Rose that much, but during the third book i started loving her more, haha. and jacob is always making fun of her because she's blonde. :nono: who's yours? :D

yeah, i'm also loving the baseball scene with all the thunders and stuff... :willy_nilly: yay for making anis. :D

well, I love everyone but I got three favourite characters: Alice, Bella and Rosalie. :D at first I didn't like Rose that much, but during the third book i started loving her more, haha. and jacob is always making fun of her because she's blonde. :nono: who's yours? :D

Jasper <33333 :rotfl: and i like Edward, Alice and Bella too (cause she is a bit like me :P)

i don't like Rosalie (haha i haven't read the third book yet :D) and Jacob...he annoys me :rotfl:

But it won't be that good cuz the colouring of the pics is so different. :nono:

But it's getting better. ;-)

Anyways, how are Taylor and Riley doing? :P

:D they're good ^^ Riley is sooo sweet :rotfl: and Taylor isn't chocolate addicted anymore :shifty::willy_nilly: