The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

ahw, i said it wrong xD ignore my sentence, I mean. That that isn't really late. I have some change of thoughts now - everyone who slept before 04.30 on 01-01, slept really early. That's what I'm thinking now xD.

i'm away for half an hour I guess, i'm going to lunch because i'm hungrryyy.

I got it. ;-)

Okay, see you!

@Becca: hellooo =D how was your night?

heya :P

It was good thanks. I didn't really do a lot though >.< I don't really make a big deal out of new year too much =]

and you?

No, you'd laugh, but I sat down all night to read new moon. The only break I took was a half hour before years change, to drink a bit (too much) and take some kinda drunkish photos then, haha.

What 'bout you?

haha enjoying it so far? ;-)

ooh naughty you, what a way to start the new year XD

nah not really. My aunt was supposed to have a party but it kinda got canceled. I didn't really mind though. I wasn't in the mood to party :shifty:

heya :P

It was good thanks. I didn't really do a lot though >.< I don't really make a big deal out of new year too much =]

and you?

Ahw, that's a pity. I think new year's awesome. =)

My family and I had some afterparty after 00.00 and that was so amazing. ^^

@Black_Sister: I've read Breaking Dawn too, it's an amazing book!

aww ^^ :hug:

now I'm reading 'Breaking Down'. finally I have it! ^^

It's amazing, isn't it?

I wish I'd have breaking dawn already, but it's not out here yet - at least not in german. :/

haha enjoying it so far? ;-)

ooh naughty you, what a way to start the new year XD

nah not really. My aunt was supposed to have a party but it kinda got canceled. I didn't really mind though. I wasn't in the mood to party :shifty:

YES! It's so exciting and I'm in this part now where Edward's gone and Bella went out the first time for ages with Jess. Not really far, I guess.

I knowwww. :shifty:

Aw, but I think this time, there wasn't any reason for really being hyper for 09. Not for me at least, haha.

yeah ^^

I love this book and, of course, I love Edward :D

It's amazing, isn't it?

I wish I'd have breaking dawn already, but it's not out here yet - at least not in german. :/

yeah, it's amazing. in poland this book is not available now too, but i've illegal translation ^^'

Ahw, that's a pity. I think new year's awesome. =)

My family and I had some afterparty after 00.00 and that was so amazing. ^^

that sounds pretty awesome :D There were so many fireworks going off in my street last night. It was great ^_^

YES! It's so exciting and I'm in this part now where Edward's gone and Bella went out the first time for ages with Jess. Not really far, I guess.

I knowwww. :shifty:

Aw, but I think this time, there wasn't any reason for really being hyper for 09. Not for me at least, haha.

oooh awesome :mrgreen: it gets better and better ;-)

ehh I think it's alright to get completely drunk (not that I would. I don't really like alcohol that much >.<) during new years eve. You might as well celebrate the last few moments :)

that sounds pretty awesome :D There were so many fireworks going off in my street last night. It was great ^_^

It was awesome, yeah. There was a lot of firework here too, but one fell? on the ground and it hit my knee.. kinda hurts.

@Black_Sister: I love Edward too! Jacob sucks, the actor in the movie is cute but I don't like it that he has so much ego.

It was awesome, yeah. There was a lot of firework here too, but one fell? on the ground and it hit my knee.. kinda hurts

ohh ouch that gotta hurt X[ Is it bruised?

so it would seem :D

oh yeah! Jacob suck, I hate him! xD maybe not at all, but... :D

:P

eurgh I don't like Jacob either. But have you noticed how white his teeth are in the movie? I was blinded 0__o

Hopefully. lol

Yes, haha. :)

maaan, I'm so tired.........:(

awh poor you X[ :hug: have some coffee to wake you up =]