Criminal Minds

paint the sky grey

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know! That's what massively pisses me of because we're usually only like a half season or less behind but this time they took so long to bring it back up, it's ridiculous.

That's why I always watch my absolute favourite series on the net and never on tv, but if I'd try to do so with every serie I'd love to keep up with, I'd be forced to spend all my life in front of a screen.

Damn it. :nono:

So do I actually for saturdays. The bunching point over here is aswell that they air it in double episodes between 10:15pm and 12:15pm which means I mostly only manage to watch one of the episodes or fall into a nap during the second. I really can't afford to miss the second one this saturday again after I've been waiting so long and badly for new episodes. I swear I'm even gonna force myself to drink coffee if I have to.

Honestly, I don't think the show is ruined... but its on a downward spiral. They're gonna make the best of the situation, but I'm pretty sure this whole deal is going to make the ratings go down considerably... and I wouldn't be surprised if the show got cancelled in the near future. I'm thinking they probably have this season and maybe next. Probably no more than that though, which is tragic.

• 4 weeks later...

It's called Conflicted.

Wow, I didn't even have to look that up..... I'm such a Criminal Minds nerd. hahahaha. Really though, its one of my favorite episodes, probably because it focuses on Reid in a way without making him the victim of something ridiculously tragic. I know he feels like its partially his fault that Jackson's character "loses himself" but its not focused on Reid getting tortured or something like that like Revelation was. (okay, why do I know the names of basically every episode? hahaha)

you're gonna be my personal cm dictionary from now on then. :ph34r:

that's what basically makes this episode to my favourite one. i really also like the fact though, that jackson kind of combines two persons in one, in general the whole story leading into the direction of a murderer couple and then ending up in one single person.

i really should go for studying psychology. seriously, profiling would be my dream career.

You are more than welcome to come to me with CM questions. haha.

That's one of the main reasons I love the episode too, I love how complex Jackson's character is. The plot line was very well executed.

Because of CM I'm constantly profiling people. I know thats horrible, but when I walk past people I think of like victimology and how likely they are to be a target to something. I am a twisted individual. hahaha. I would love to work for the FBI, but I could never pass all the physical exams and whatnot.

• 2 weeks later...

the episode with haley has been aired over here on sunday. i can't remember i've ever been crying like this due to a tv show murderer before, seriously it was almost ridiculous. but i just couldn't help it.

the idea of saving jack (?) (I always keep forgetting the names of such co-figures) was kinda cute though.