Criminal Minds

paint the sky grey

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa,the new episode was... shocking at the beginning,only freaky in the end.

And whyyyyy is everybody ...obsessed with vampires?! This episode was more like a "vampire theory",to say it like that. They even mentioned Twilight in this episode. :neutral: Arrrrrrrgh.

really? Wtf i have too look for it on youtube.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Reviving a dead thread, I'm sorry.....

but I can not handle all the shit that is happening with the show right now.

Cutting AJ Cook completely and limiting Paget Brewster's episodes is a load of shit. So many fans are upset. What's worse is that the cast didn't even know about it until the rest of the world found out about. Fucking CBS is being idiotic.

That's what CBS is intending to do for season six. They're ending JJ's story line and limiting Prentiss's appearances. The thing that really pisses me off is they intend to bring someone new onto the show to replace JJ. Apparently its all a "creative" move to spice things up.... but Paget said on her twitter that its all a cover up for financial shit the network is going through. So they're getting rid of AJ and replacing her with an actress that doesn't have a high salary and they're cutting back on Paget's appearances so they don't have to pay her for every episode. Its bullshit.

I have a crazy idea... how about CBS cut the stupid spin-off of Criminal Minds they're planning with freaking Forest Whitaker as the lead (he's got to cost an arm and a leg per episode), and let Paget and AJ keep their jobs.