Criminal Minds

paint the sky grey

I didn't find a thread of it yet, so I decided to open one.

What do you think about this serie?

I just love it. I think it's something different than other crime series. There are some other kinds of characters mixed, what's just cool.

I wish there'd be more characters like Penelope Garcia though. She's damn crazy, but lovely.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I was so angry yesterday. My mom and I watched an episode where Frankie Muniz from 'Malcolm in the middle' played such a crazy comic designer. I begged (?) her to stay awake that I can watch this episode completly, but no, I had to go to bed. :crybad:

Does anyone know if and where I can watch it again?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys, I have a question you might could gimme an answer to.

Yesterday there came the last episode of a season. There was a tube murderer who was always visible on the cameras but never his face. then they found out that it wasn't only one person, it was a terror group.

my question is now, at the end all guys from the crime team went in their cars and one exploded. who's dead now? JJ?

• 1 month later...

i love it and one of my friends does too and we're always talking about it

i'm watching all the seasons atm cos it's shown on 3 different channels (Five are showing Season 1 atm, Virgin1 are showing seasons 2+3 atm and season 4 starts on Living soon)

i also have the season 2 DVD and i've been watching it all the time recently.

my fav character would have to be Reid but i also like JJ

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Oh my,looks like this thread has been "dead" for a while. Let's bring it back to life then! :D

Well,I'm going to talk about the new CM season [5th season.] Frankly,I'm.. shocked. I thought the first 4 seasons were creepy enough,guess I was wrong. The 5th season is simply insane. I can hardly wait to see the 6th episode. The first 5 episodes impressed me. I couldn't wait to see the new episodes on TV,so I'm watching them online. And it's better this way. They're really,really awesome!

Spoiler :shifty: Well,I'm not going to say all the details. Hotch will be missing[forst episode] and a criminal will return. And a lot of crazy people [even though the team doesn't know at the beginning that those people are really crazy.] killing other people [in 3 episodes.]. The last episode I've seen is about a woman who desperately wants a kid.

I don't want to ruin the episodes for other people,so this is all I can say :mrgreen: