Vote For Paramore @ Fuse

Jordo

It's not just Paramore performing.

The video relates with the lyrics of the song.

You should've noticed there's a couple in that movie, who let their heart win, and That's what they got ... :P

And also, the video has been shoot with friends, so it obviously isn't just them ! :P

And they're doing some cool stuff in the video too, like throwing empty bottles at a car, make all their friends sing at the last chorus ... :P

Well, if you prefer seeing a girl kicking a guy's balls then it's your choice. :)

yeah, u rule :D

It's not just Paramore performing.

The video relates with the lyrics of the song.

You should've noticed there's a couple in that movie, who let their heart win, and That's what they got ... :P

And also, the video has been shoot with friends, so it obviously isn't just them ! :P

And they're doing some cool stuff in the video too, like throwing empty bottles at a car, make all their friends sing at the last chorus ... :P

Well, if you prefer seeing a girl kicking a guy's balls then it's your choice. :)

hah nah i see what you're saying....i just think some of the videos theyve been making lack a little in the excitement category...

i voted based on which song i prefered

i voted based on which song i prefered

Just what I thought, but it doesn't matter much you are free to do what you want and nobody should tell you what to do...in other news I think it would be almost impossible to catch up Britney, she is like 9000000 votes over Paramore: http://aux.fuse.tv/best-of-2008/scripts/getStats.php

the votes are moving slowly now :D

i don't know if u get my point :D

So basically, Britney fans are not cheating right now and we can start to catch up on them?

Lol, I don't think I have any more votes left in me. And I don't think the battery on my laptop will hold up long enough. My house hasn't had power for 36 hours now and it may be a day or two longer before we get power back. :crybad: On the bright side, at last it is possible to drive down our road now and get out of town. We couldn't do that yesterday after the Ice Storm