• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

There's this boy.

& He's the first boy who ever made me blush, just by sitting next to me.

Wtf is happening with me :rotfl:

oh gosh haha, that reminds me, at the beginning of my last year in school (i was 16 and still acted like a prat around guys), this guy i liked sat next to me and i was shaking so much i couldn't pick up my pen :rotfl:

i was like oh.my.god, im weird xD

Seasons are changing

And waves are crashing

And stars are falling all for us

Days grow longer and nights grow shorter

I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fall (let you fall)

I'll stand up with you forever

I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)

Even if saving you sends me to heaven

Cuz you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart

<3

my eyes pure filled up, it was the first song Aine ever sent to me, and nobody to this day has ever touched me in the way that that did, because i just didnt expect it, i remember my eyes watered up

i love you Aine <3

im trying to learn it on acoustic, i want to actually play that song for her

Aww, so cute Ross!:mrgreen::hug:

Status on my lovelife: I have none.

She's coming back tonight (: yaaaay

Oh I love my itouch!

They're amazing aren't they?

I'm using mine to come on here right now LOL

YAY thats good :)

yeah they are amazing i love it haha

that makes them even more awesome when they allow you to come on the forum and talk to us :) :hug

Hey all, I'm back for now.

I decided to come home for awhile because it's threesome relationship again. Me - Jo - university. I let him do schoolwork with his friend, going back there tonight.

Last night when I went there they were doing schoolwork and I fell asleep for 2 hours! Jo woke me up when his friend Tony left. We watched Spiderman 3 (where was the line "you should've killed me when you had the chance!" LOL) and went to bed.

LMAO, sounds like and intresting weekend lol spiderman 3 not the best movie in the world tbh haha

last night was great. =D

we hung out at my house for a little while,

ate dinner at panera bread, sat by the fireplace there, and talked for a while. probably close to an hour before we had to leave.

so i got to stage crew and introduced him to some friends. he fits in great and they all love him. its like everyone has known him forever. its great.

and then we walked out of the auditorium into the hallway and he asked me out.

and after all the crew stuff was done we went back to my house and layed and cuddled on the couch for a while. then as we were about to kiss, my dad yells up the stairs calling us down b/c his mom was there.

of course.

great night though =D

YAY KATIE i am sooooo happy for you :hug: :hug:

Seasons are changing

And waves are crashing

And stars are falling all for us

Days grow longer and nights grow shorter

I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fall (let you fall)

I'll stand up with you forever

I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)

Even if saving you sends me to heaven

Cuz you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart

<3

my eyes pure filled up, it was the first song Aine ever sent to me, and nobody to this day has ever touched me in the way that that did, because i just didnt expect it, i remember my eyes watered up

i love you Aine <3

im trying to learn it on acoustic, i want to actually play that song for her

awwwww mate that is awesome :)

nice one :D

LMAO, sounds like and intresting weekend lol spiderman 3 not the best movie in the world tbh haha

Hah no it wasn't good. Me and Jo usually make up our own lines to the movie, more fun. Last night we watched a movie The Librarian... LOL like a really nerd indiana jones, really lame. I was more like "could we cuddle" mood than interested of that movie.

Jo is coming here next weekend to fix my sister's computer, it all depends do I have work or not. It will be his 3rd time being at my home. He has never slept here!

And never will! :rotfl:

Umm... I got a small bed (reason why I like to sleep next to Jo and steal all the space of his large bed) and awful amount of people wandering around like my mom, dad, sister, brother... Ewww. Never!

This is going to sound ridiculously lame, but the guy I have a huge crush on and I talked for a good hour and a half last night after his band played at the venue I help run. It was the first time that we've actually had a real conversation that didn't involve setting a show up or something of that sort. He's such an awesome guy and honestly someone I admire so much because I'm a pretty hardcore Christian and so is he. His amount of faith is absolutely ridiculous. And when I told him I couldn't make it to his next show he got really depressed. It was kind of adorable. haha.

I'm lame.

^ Probably not, to be quite honest.

We've known each other for almost two years now and we're just now actually talking to each other outside of music stuff.

I mean, there's potential for him to start liking me because one of the guys in his band is dating a good friend of mine and there are lots of opportunities for us to hang out and stuff. Plus his band is constantly playing at the venue I work at. Over time things could happen, but I dont think its gonna happen any time soon.

I can dream though. haha.

Awww, thanks James.

It would be awesome if things actually happened between me and him. I mean, honestly, he's one of the coolest kids ever. He's just so down to earth and all that jazz. Plus he's an insanely talented musician. He basically fits all the criteria for my dream guy, its actually kinda bizarre now that I think of it.

haha coolio

wow doing work aoife :o haha jk :hug:

about to go to bed gotta be up early again tomorrow

Lucy called me before and she is having an awesome time, they were going to the mall later tonight, they went ice skating yday. The pay phone cut out just before we could say i love you :( but then we texted each other so it was all good :)