From First To Last, anyone?

HarlequinGerhl

Yeah I'd love to see them live

More so now just to agree or disagree with what you guys are saying!!

The problem I have with "Heroine" is its like completely different from "Dear Diary..." like they've gone alot more like, Metal-y...if that make sense!

It's alright thou, just more of a "illegally download or borrow from a friend" kinda album

=]

i saw them at BCAUD in Jacksonville. i thought they were amazing. me and my friend could see behind the stage from where snuck to and we waved at sonny and screamed at him and he looked and stared at us for like 5 seconds and thenhe put up his hand and did the cutest wave with his fingers. it was so cute. haha.

• Like 1

^ haha cool.

You I saw them in Worchester and I didn't think they were that good.

same! haha we were at the same one lol we both know that already. yeah i didnt like themtoo much bc when they came on the guy next to me started doing pot and was blowing it all over me. so that didnt make it enjoyable lol

shut up jordan you love them

well i love them

2nd favourite band. i think.

i havent seen them though' date=' when they decide to tour uk emz i will meet you, and we can experience them together. :D[/quote']

Yaaay!

Hehe your gonna be like my "gig buddie" now

Im gonna call you up and be like "so-and-so is playing here, meet you there" and you'll be like "yeah" and we'll be like "woooooooooo!!!" as we watch!! Haha

Are you by ANY chance going 2 c Fall Out Boy next thursday at Brixton Academy? Cos u neva no

=]]

nawww man ive seen fob on their tour before this current one. i wanted to go to this tour coz of tai openening and the hushhhhhh but couldnt get a tickk

Awww that suuux

They any good live?

IM SO XCITED!!!

For TAI as well as FOB

Haha kinda gone off topic from FFTL

All these abreviations...

i saw them at BCAUD in Jacksonville. i thought they were amazing. me and my friend could see behind the stage from where snuck to and we waved at sonny and screamed at him and he looked and stared at us for like 5 seconds and thenhe put up his hand and did the cutest wave with his fingers. it was so cute. haha.

i live in j-ville. i wonder how come i didn't hear about this.

Wow!

That so cool!

I would LOVE to meet Sonny....

=]