From First To Last, anyone?

HarlequinGerhl

HOLD UP

Right, I based my opinon upon watching Note To Self. Frankly, I thought that was shit, but I've just watched Worlds Away. Seems like they have improved a shit load. They don't look like dickheads anymore for a start, and the vocals are 50 times better. Thank God they got rid of that emo Sonny IMO

Right, I based my opinon upon watching Note To Self. Frankly, I thought that was shit, but I've just watched Worlds Away. Seems like they have improved a shit load.

even though note to self was what got me into them in the first place, i agree.

they have improved a lot.

Oh you need to^ the whole album is awsm. I don't really have a fave song on the album, all of the songs are badass! I don't understand why the album is Parental Advisory, it's not that many bad words in the songs.

they say fuck a few times in a few of the songs. that's probably why. but it's weird, i've bought stuff from walmart that doesn't have the advisory on it, but there's still cussing. is there like, an allowed limit, or something?

Right, I based my opinon upon watching Note To Self. Frankly, I thought that was shit, but I've just watched Worlds Away. Seems like they have improved a shit load. They don't look like dickheads anymore for a start, and the vocals are 50 times better. Thank God they got rid of that emo Sonny IMO

Yeah, basically. And yeah, even though NTS is what got me into them, just like Natashhha, they're a hell of a lot better.

I like the bonus track. Be-headed's probably my favorite though, I love the bridged guitar part after the second round of the chorus.

• 1 month later...