From First To Last, anyone?

HarlequinGerhl

I loved them before Sonny left. I saw them at warped post-Sonny, and the older songs sounded....to say the least....terrible.

They do sound surprisingly well on the newest album, considering the circumstances.

The hardest position in a band to lose is the singer, because you can't just tune to that sound.

:(

I wish them the best of luck though. They are a well-set band.

• 2 months later...
By s/t do you mean the self titled record? :)

I know it's pretty amazing , I think Deliverance is one of their best songs ever<3

I'm glad I got it signed when I pre-ordered it! haha.

I hear they start writing soon for a new record , I can't wait :hyper:

I left you a comment :)

I missed them in the UK cos I had noone to go with :( None of my mates know who the are!

Basically, a guy from Saosin remixed the whole album. It's sounds very different- differnt guitar parts, higher bass, more compressed vocals. The version of Pestilence is shorter.

Ally is you do is there any chance you could upload it? Pleeeease!! :)

If the first part was directed at me, I wasn't asking about the remastered one. I was asking if you were meaning you could only find part of the remastered one online or the original one. Should have been clearer.

If the first part was directed at me, I wasn't asking about the remastered one. I was asking if you were meaning you could only find part of the remastered one online or the original one. Should have been clearer.

Oh sorry lol

I have the whole remastered, but only can find some of the non-remastered.