From First To Last, anyone?

HarlequinGerhl

ha! they got kicked off the tour.

good thing i saw them on opening night. he sounded horrible then so i'm sure his voice only got worse. that kind of sucks that he hurt his voice again....but i guess thats what happens when you don't let your voice completely heal.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
its sad about them being in debt and stuff, hopefully they'll get better without sonny, i mean the kid should've left the like second time he got the 'vocal problems' i mean, come on.

maybe he thought it was going to get better or something..i mean you dont really know...i still support him 100% his vocals are amazing and i know he made a good choice b/c thats what he wanted, and for FFTL im kinda worried, in debt, lost band member...i hope they can pull through and come out with something good

oh well i dont want to sound like i dont know what i am talking about, but is matt the one that does most of the screaming stuff b.c i heard back in may at and FOB concert this one girl was like sonny dosent do much screaming anymore, matt does? idk..if im not making any scence so if u dont understand dis reguard this..