What turns you on/what attracts you first?

the1

but he was siting on me... thanks jack i have one leg haha:) Im going 2 take it 2 the 2 meet and greets and have him sign it lol:)

Haha I'd let Jack sit on me anyday!

So lucky you get to meet them again. Are they as nice and funny as they seem in all the videos and stuff they post on buzznet?

Haha I'd let Jack sit on me anyday!

So lucky you get to meet them again. Are they as nice and funny as they seem in all the videos and stuff they post on buzznet?

yes they are very nice. Alex was sick so couldn't interview him ( this was in july). Jack and and they rest of the boys( and the crew were all very sweet to me). They are very funny and do care for their fans. When i go to their concerts now i go and say hi to them and the crew. I don't really go for the music or the merch. I dont get stuff signed i don't really ask for pics anymore usally jack goes... you want for old time shake haha:) Its been wierd watching them grow ( since i first saw them warped 07 and how much they have changed ( well there fans have) this is really long... haha i could go on forever about them so if u want to know more add me or send me pm and i will asnwer it. -beth