overrated bands/artists thread !

emily !

After seeing them live, I believe they don't.

You've seen 'em live? You ickle geek!

Apparently, they were miming live with their guitars and mics, and behind a curtain, some real guitarists were seen, jeez, no one told them they HAD to play guitar, so why fake it?

You've seen 'em live? You ickle geek!

Apparently, they were miming live with their guitars and mics, and behind a curtain, some real guitarists were seen, jeez, no one told them they HAD to play guitar, so why fake it?

They were opening for Avril Lavigne, right!?

It's bands like the Jonas Brothers that are killin' music.

The whole industry is being watered down by bands like them, bands that produce total wank, but have an image that big corporations like Disney can market. They're just a band that pre-teen girls find attractive, so they buy into it. Said pre-teen girls wouldn't know good music if it bitch slaped them in the face, so they accept bands like the Jonas Brothers as good music, because they're too blind to know any better.

But corporations like Disney don't care how much damage they do to music, so long as they can transfer as much money as possible into their pockets.

Pisses me off to no end.

I'd like to see a duel between the Jonas Brothers and Carpathian Forest. Would be fuckin' hilarious.