Warped Tour 2009!

holleh

hey monday has been chillin at warped tour the passed two days... are they going tomorrow?! i hope!

oh just kdding therye still on the lets make a mess tour... lol. they only went to the scranton one my bad

how do you get a photo pass for warped? i just need a way to get it in :( i really want to be able to take pictures at warped. or do you guys just hide your camera well?

You basically have to work for a magazine or website.

Jedd works for a website.

I just take my camera with me and I've gotten it in the past couple years. I do kinda sneak it in because last year I was a Warped Reporter and they didn't even bother checking my bag, and this year I plan on putting it at the bottom of my bag with something over it.

it was so great!

we got these wristbands that let us by the tour buses (and watch bands from side stage) where we met alex, rian, and zack from all time low

and i met buddy from senses fail and then jeffree star decided to come in the picture he just walked in it was weird lol.

and i met versaemerge again lol

and it was jsut great

but im not home ill be home later on today or tomorrow so ill say more about it then lol

and psot the pictures =D