R.I.P stevens untitled rock show

roxchick93

Good evening Friends,

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you all that production on SURS has ceased as of this week. We got word yesterday that we won't be coming back next year, and this came as a shock and disappointment to all after an incredible 701-episode run.

Please tune in Monday, Tuesday (#700!) and Wednesday next week to catch the final three Rock Shows. Since you'll hopefully be off for the holidays maybe you can even watch us when we actually air, at 2:00pm (I know, right?!). Perhaps the saddest thing about all this is that we didn't know when we taped them that they would be our last, so Steven will tell you on Wednesday that we'll be back in January after a hiatus. Don't listen to him, we sadly will not. On the bright side I know that several of you will win phones so watch for that reason if no other :) I want these to be the 3 highest rated episodes of any show, ever.

Fuse lives on of course, and you'll still be able to catch Steven on #1 Countdown and probably a new show or two as well. This page will stay up as a monument to all of you and your massive support for this show. I'll probably check in from time to time and I'm sure Esteban will too. Thank you so much for all your messages, questions and texts over the years (or "Thnks fr th mmrs," as I understand the kids say these days). You Are The Coolest Fans In Television, and you were what made this the best show to work on. I bet Oprah doesn't even have 66,656 friends on myspace. Heck, I bet Fran Drescher doesn't.

Courage,

Andrew the Intern the PA

:crybad::crybad::crybad::uhh:

WHAT!!??? FUSE has no meaning to me now. FUSE used to be so tight! Now they're beginning to become like MTV. They used to be an actual music channel. I remember Self-Serve, Dedicated, Dumped, etc. Now they have all those weird reality shows like Redemption Song (which I hate). And No. 1 countdown used to have really good videos playing on there. I wanna know what happened:/

WHAT!!??? FUSE has no meaning to me now. FUSE used to be so tight! Now they're beginning to become like MTV. They used to be an actual music channel. I remember Self-Serve, Dedicated, Dumped, etc. Now they have all those weird reality shows like Redemption Song (which I hate). And No. 1 countdown used to have really good videos playing on there. I wanna know what happened:/

those shows were so good.

they have crap on it now.

hahahahaha theyre not becoming mtv

mtv has NO music

at least their reality show has to do with music.

they play music like every day instead of like once in a while